Saturday, May 8, 2010

InspirationsInspirationsInspirations


Sitting behind learning desk for three weeks is making me nausea.
My concentrate is slowly become less and less.
I allowed the smart side of my brain to rest a bit.
Hope for full recovery of unconcentrated after this post.
Dreams are made to dream. 
Duties are made for reality.
Romantic me dream of Cherry Trees in the park, lace satin dresses.
I can't stop thinking about these nude shades and platform wedges...
I kinda love the way dark roots begin to show on bleached hair.


3 comments:

Cava Charlotte said...

The sleeves of your dress are stunning! I am in love!

I really like the images you select - they are really inspiring Kia.

Charlotte xx

The Style Rail

Gorgeous Glam said...

I love the nude pants! Those are sooo amazing! Hope you have a great week Kia! xoxo

Lorena said...

I am totally with you on the nude pants and platforms in that photo, gorgeous!